CO-Founder Disputes &
One of the most overlooked and under-appreciated aspect of starting a business with other people is the human relationship aspect of the activity. Like any human relationship, there is tension, disagreement, and sometimes the need to go in a different direction. Attorneys at Foundry Legal recognize the human element in all business relationships and provide effective and creative solutions to solve disputes between founders.
If there is simply a disagreement, we are skilled at working with the group to craft a solution that allows the business to move forward. However, if a breakup is inevitable, we can help move the group toward a negotiated exit without resorting to costly litigation.
- Advice and counseling; negotiation
- Buyout negotiation and settlement
- Crafting partner or shareholder purchase agreements
- Intellectual property assignment agreements
- Responding to pre-litigation dispute documents