At the intersection of governance, data security, payments and financial services, and securities regulation lies the blockchain industry. Luckily for our clients, these topics are right in our wheelhouse. Foundry Legal’s attorneys are highly regarded in these areas of law, with experience interacting with the SEC, DOJ, FINRA, and state authorities. They are invited to speak regularly at industry events and conferences.
Issues of intellectual property, government investigations and enforcement, token-based fundraising fundraising and other securities offering options (i.e. Reg A+, Reg D and Rule 506(b)/506(c), Reg S, and Reg CF).
Our recent experience includes the following engagements with companies in software, hardware technologies, aerospace, consumer products, and others:
- Representing a blockchain-based digital media company raising funds through Regulation CF
- Counseling blockchain industry startups on formation and structuring questions
Representing a distributed consulting services organization in its Regulation S fundraising and related governance matters
- Advising private investor in proposed offshore investment into cryptocurrency consulting group
- Advising clients on matters involving cryptocurrency ATMs, including related licensing issues
- Advising with respect to Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) regulations